In today’s world of discount online booking sites and instant search results, it can be easy to book travel on your own. And millions of people do. But for those that want service and attention to detail, a travel agent is the best way to go. Most travel agents work differently, so this page will tell you why you should be working directly with a Travel Agent, and more specifically, why you should be working with Integrity Travel Planners, LLC!
1) Service! From the first contact and beyond your travel dates, your Travel Specialist is here for you. When you book with Integrity Travel Planners, LLC you aren’t just a number, you are my client! I want you to have great service from the first phone call, through your travels and I’m still here for you after you return home. I want to make sure your travel goes as planned and that you are satisfied with my services. The greatest compliment I can receive is the referral of your family and friends.
2) Time Saving! Searching Google for the best deal to Mexico is almost as time consuming as searching for the needle in a haystack. The average person spends over 18 hours searching Google for vacation destinations. Who has that much time to waste? This is where Integrity Travel Planners, LLC can come in and help! Do you want white sandy beaches, snorkeling, nightlife, and active resort; or, do you want a quiet, luxury vacation with romance and serenity? Choosing the right resort can make or break your vacation. Let me narrow down the resorts to the ones that have your must-have’s and help make that dream vacation a reality!
3) Get Matched Correctly! When you contact a resort, hotel or cruise line directly, you will get the up sell within their specific company. But what if you’re contacting the wrong supplier for your type of vacation. The best rooms in the worst locations is not the way you want to spend your vacation. So calling direct is not always your best option. This is where I come in. Let me know what your best vacation looks like and I will help you find the resort, hotel or cruise line that fits your desires, not theirs.
4) Your best interest! I have your best interest at heart, not the supplier. Selling you a vacation that I enjoy is not what you’re looking for. And be careful of your friend’s recommendations, their experience, expectation and evaluation may not be the same as yours. One of the questions I ask most often is this: when you close your eyes and put yourself in your happy place for vacation what are you seeing, smelling, sitting on and what’s in your hand? The answers to these will let me know where you like to vacation. For some, it’s the hustle and bustle of downtown NYC and seeing the Broadway shows that inspires them. For others it’s the cool breeze of ocean spray while relaxing on an open balcony on a cruise ship with a good book. Neither answer is wrong, but if you are looking for an NYC vacation and end up with a trip to Alaska, you’re not going to be happy. And I want happy clients!
5) My Certifications Mean Something! I spend hours in training and educational seminars each year to learn of the different locations and places to stay around the world. While I haven’t been to all of them, the insight I have from these trainings and the network of my fellow agents are highly beneficial. Currently I am certified with: Disney College of Knowledge (Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Aulani); AMA Waterways; Globus; Monograms; and Cosmos. I work closely with my suppliers to learn the latest improvements and changes so I can keep my clients informed.
So are you ready to work with a professional to get the vacation you’ve been dreaming of? Fill out my short consultation form and let’s get started!